Welcome to Spokane Virtual Learning
an online program of Spokane Public Schools that offers classes for middle and high school students
If you need assistance with your courses, please contact your teacher. If you need further assistance, please
use our HELP DESK.
Spring Orientation Dates:
January 30, February 1, February 8
at The Libby Center located at 2900 East 1st Ave.
Registration is OPEN for Second Semester of the 2017-18 School Year!
Second Semester courses begin on January 30, 2018. SVL Second Semester registration will close on February 1, 2018.
Follow the links in the Registration menu at the top of the page - click on Register Now to start the process.
- Once you complete the online registration form, watch for an email sent to the email addresses used on the form.
- Student and parent/guardian print and sign the registration form.
- Take the signed registration form to your school counselor. They will sign and return the form to the SVL office.
- You will receive an email from SVL to let you know your registration has been received, with a final follow-up email in January confirming your enrollment.
Questions? Contact the SVL office at 354-7545 or at SVL@spokaneschools.org.
Want updates on what is going on throughout the Year? Like us on Facebook now.
Why do our students take our classes? Here is what our 2015-2016 students had to say:
- 49% - Ability to work at my own pace
- 24% - Ability to review the material as many times as I want
- 10% - Take a class not offered at my school
- 22% - To work ahead or take an advanced class
- 13% - Increase my motivation or engagement in a course material
- 14% - Get more individualized attention
- 22% - Supports my learning style
- 62% - Fits my schedule
- 52% - Complete H.S. requirement
- 12% - Feel more comfortable asking questions in an online class
- 7% - To retrieve a class I have failed or to get a better grade
FITNESS OPTIONS FOR STUDENT
Through Spokane Virtual Learning, student athletes can
now meet the activity requirement of their fitness courses through participation
in school or community directed athletic programs. Student athletes simply
enroll in their fitness courses through Spokane Virtual Learning. CLICK
HERE FOR INFORMATION AND TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET STARTED.
Spokane Virtual Learning         2900 East 1st Avenue, Spokane, WA 99202       phone-509-354-7545      fax-509-354-7582
Spokane Public Schools complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and does not discriminate.
It is the policy of the School Board to ensure
that student records are created, maintained, disseminated,
of as required by law and as deemed necessary
and appropriate to provide
for the educational welfare of students
and support of District's educational
programs, and/or for the orderly
and efficient operation of schools.
The Board directs the superintendent to establish procedures
that govern the
collection, content, management and control of student records.
(Refer to Policy
6220 for District policy on public record requests.)